Frequently Asked Questions
Late/Tardy ~ We will always try our best to accommodate you if you're running behind, stuck in traffic, etc. It happens we know! However, your tardiness can affect the remainder of our teams' day delaying them for their clients who come on time. Please always call if you even think you might be late; we rather know as early as possible so we can do our best to fit you in without upsetting the flow of our day!
Is there a Cancellation Policy? ~ Your appointment is very important to us. Time allocated for an appointment is reserved especially for you. We do understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary; therefore we respectfully request at least 24 hour notice for adjustments or cancellations. We ask that all new guests deposit $50 for the service, in the event that we do not receive the required notice for adjustments or cancellations. Also, for our current guests, if we do not receive the required notice for adjustments or cancellations, the following fee will be added on to your next service charge.
What is your policy on gratuity? ~ We accept cash gratuity only.
What is your child policy ~ Due to the liability, safety reasons, and the comfort of our guest, we ask that children remain seated in the waiting area or you will be asked to reschedule.
What about my cell phone? ~To relax and enhance your spa experience, please turn off your cell phones.
What about my medical history ~ Please let your service provider know of any medical conditions or concerns. If you are using Retin-A or AHA please inform your service provider..
1. You get “great service!” – You get the best service through excellent communications coupled with a determination to make you happy. We specialize in making you feel “like a better version of you.” We have spent a lot of time and energy on training and believe “one size does not fit all.” It is our job as a stylists to help you find and then deliver that perfect look for you, one that makes you feel and look beautiful inside and out.
2. Versatility - We have vast experience in servicing all types of hair from people of all walks of life. Classic, Funky or anywhere between, we have you covered!
3. Expert “secrets” revealed – We promise to share our hair and beauty secrets with you when you become a client. So YOU will not get that “in-between look” ever again – We will urge you to look your best by staying on a systematic appointment schedule.
4. Fair and honest pricing – No surprise add on services, we will communicate clearly what to expect during the consultation.
5. Exclusive hair services for your convenience – In addition to providing Cuts, Styling, Color, all types of Highlights, Corrective work, lowlights and Straightening services: We offer, Extentions, Waxing, Make-up, and Nail services.
6. Dedicated professionals – Our staff is talented, skilled and always on the cutting edge of the latest trends through ongoing education. Our passion to exceed your expectations!
7. We stand by our quality and consistency of our work - Call us within 5 business days to correct a service.
VA state board licensed & certified since 1997. An energetic graduate of Ohio state barber College 1991. Nation Wide Cosmetology School 1995. Micro Beading Hair Extension Specialist. France Laure & Aveda Certified Esthetician. CND (Creative Nail Design) certification, Brazilian Blowout Certification
VA state board licensed & Certified since 1996. Nationwide Cosmetology School graduate 1995 Columbus Ohio. Salon Owner & Certified Cosmetic tattoo artist, Certified eyelash extension specialist Brazilian Blowout Certification.
A fun edgy Paul Mitchell the school Tampa 2016 Graduate. Makeup artist, Corrective Color specialist, Brazilian Blowout. Certification Director of Social Media.
VA state board licensed & Certified since 2015. An upbeat & Caring 2014 Paul Mitchell the School Colorado Springs Graduate. Specializes in multicultural hair, Educator, Dermalogica & Aveda Certified Esthetician, Brazilian Blowout Certified, waxing specialist.
As you see below, versatility is our expertise, whether you're looking for classic or funky or somewhere in between... We have you covered!
“Who Else Wants To Have New Clients Given To Them Every Day, To Make More Money, To Have A Great Place To Work, And To Be A Much Happier Person?”
Bobbie Glen's Hair Salon is growing and is currently accepting applications for two Stylist positions to add to our team of professionals. Use your skills and talent to be part of something beautiful!
All Inquiries Are STRICTLY Confidential...
But that doesn't mean we can't help you find what you're looking for!